Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Specials

I met with my other friend on Sunday as planned. Unfortunately, our game lasted for 20 some turns and it was pretty much just him sitting back out of range of my 88s and beating on my infantry little by little. We also don't have a lot of pics of it, and it really was a quite boring game. Having others read my report over, they had the same thoughts, so I decided not to post it. That being said, I know there is not a lot of variety in the armies I am able to play against or with, and some of you may have been looking forward to seeing Russian Tanks vs SS Freiwilligen, but this week I will be putting together some short, cool battles with my friends, starting today and lasting until Sunday, possibly skipping Thursday. Today, we are going to pit one platoon of FV American paras against a whole company of CV German Grenadiers in Surrounded. I hope you enjoy reading the report as much as we will enjoy playing it.

Thanks for reading,
Team Truman

No comments:

Post a Comment